Pattaya Has The Best Nightlife In The World !
Walking Street Pattaya is probably the most exciting street in the world if one like to have fun. Here you will find all kinds of entertainment, from bars, discos, gogo-bars, cabaret shows and much much more.
There are quite a few options in Pattaya as to where to stay for a really good time, particularly during the Nov/March ‘tourist season’. The season never actually stops but the hot and wet weather during some summer months deters many people.
Presuming you are not checking-out the four and five star hotels to stay at, and perhaps something a little ‘earthier’ is what you’re really looking for, ‘around 2nd Road and Beach Road and just off Walking Street’, is the answer.Whether you are in a group or you are here by yourself there is an instant camaraderie between foreign people on holiday here, no matter where you are from. You may come from all over the world, but you are all in someone else’s country.
Lots of the bars in the sois (small streets) between the beach and 2nd Road, particularly from Soi 6 all the way to Walking Street, are also guesthouses of different sorts. Some are like a B&B over a busy pub in England, and, between some smarter hotels, are some seriously cheap rooms rented from the bar downstairs and are usually the haunt of ‘the boys’.
‘The boys” are the “single” blokes who have come here to have a lot of fun, a lot of drink, a lot of girls and whatever else they want, preferably for as little money as possible. Practically 24 hour sports are on the numerous TV’s (the bargirls are all watching Thai ‘soaps’ on a portable), drinks and girls are everywhere, and you feel as though you have “arrived” in heaven.
There are quite a few lodgings to be had on Soi 6 but next door, particularly if it is a go-go bar or whatever, will successfully prevent any early nights during your stay.
However you will also possibly discover the kathoeys (amazingly realistic to the untutored eye, lady-boys), who are ever present on this particular soi and in Pattayaland and Walking Street. As a first time visitor you would certainly not be the first, or indeed the last man to be caught-out in your hotel room THAT EVENING! So don’t panic. Just make sure your ‘preliminary tests’ are up to ‘scratch’ next time you take a lady ‘home’, and make sure they don’t nick anything. They are good at that.
Sois 7&8 have loads of hotels and guesthouses to suite any nationality, the entertainment happening downstairs and perhaps upstairs too, is why most single men have come here.
From the bottom of the soi a very short walk down the beach towards Walking Street will get you to the popular Sois 13, Yamoto and Post Office, which are full of bars and entertainments and also have a lot have accommodation above.
On, in the same direction, to Pattayaland and Boyztown where accommodation is available for any sex, and you will find yourself in Walking Street.The International Meeting Place has many small, and some larger hotels in the little moos( lanes) leading off it. The further you walk away from Walking Street the cheaper the hotels and guesthouses get. The Arab quarter of Pattaya is about half way up on the left, and at the end, just before Bali Hi, a couple of cheap French places cater for ex-pats and visitors alike.
If you like to be with ‘the boys’, particularly if you’re on holiday, without ‘the trouble and strife’ around, you could do a lot worse than head for Sois 6,7,8,13,etc to have the holiday of a lifetime.Soi Boukhaow (variously spelt because it is unpronounceable to we English speakers) also has a good variety of cheaper ‘billets’ for the many ex-pats in the area as well as tourists, and, being parallel to 2nd Road is only a 7 minute walk from the beach. European food abounds in this Soi, from fish and chips to ‘European style Chinese’; from a really decent curry (40 baht/50pence/75cents), to steak and kidney pudding, from a whole roast chicken (100 baht) to pizza or pasta and much more.
Submitted by : Rod Edwards
Do's and Don'ts of the Pattaya Sex Scene
- DO take sufficient money. Although a paying sexual encounter, by western standards, is relatively cheap, you may become sex-crazed and go through all your money in record time; plus the fact, the ladies are ingenious when it comes to extracting your lucre. Pace yourself.
- DO experiment. What’s on offer is Go-Go bars where the ladies are often semi-clad or even nude, so you see what you’re getting in advance; beer bars, where the idea is to get you to spend as much as possible on drinks before bar-fining and taking the lady back to your hotel; short-time bars, similar to beer bars, except with en-suite bedrooms; lady-houses, usually only for Thais; 500 Baht pick-ups in discos, and short-time encounters on Beach Road, but these ladies have a high turn over and are dangerous in terms of STDs.
- DO expect to have to pay for bar-fines (the fee to take the lady out of the bar), lady drinks and the lady. Go-Go bars charge the most because the females are well-above average, so you can expect to pay bar fines of c.500 Baht and between c.1-3,000 Baht, depending on the lady. Beer bars are much cheaper, but the cheapest is bars with en-suite bedrooms where the average all-in price is 500 Baht, plus drinks. Try Soi 6.
- DO use a condom, unless you both want to get blood-tests to eliminate AIDS, gonorrhoea, TB and hepatitis risks.
- DO appreciate that the ladies usually have to support a family back home.
- DO be generous, otherwise you’ll be cheated, gain a bad-reputation and be shunned by the ladies.
- DO keep your wits about you, especially after dark.
Pattaya Gogo Dancers
- DON’T confuse lust and love. The ladies are past-mistresses at beguiling you.
- DON’T take too many ladies from the same bar. They can be very jealous and murderous. Bobbitting (having your genitals cut off) is no idle threat!
- DON’T buy too many lady drinks. The bar-owner and ladies become too avaricious and it’s bad for the rest of us!
- DON’T believe everything the ladies tell you, especially if they speak good English, wear fashionable clothes and lots of gold. They’ve been around forever!
- DON’T promise to send your chosen lady 30,000 Baht a month to stay away from bar-work and remain faithful to you. They often have 2 or 3 star-struck foreign lovers on a string and Thai boyfriends as well!
- DON’T go home, sell up and return to get married. Not unless you can support yourself. Jobs are difficult to come by.
- DON’T put property or cars in your wife/girlfriend’s name, if you return to get married. Form a company and buy that way.
- DON’T ejaculate more than once every 20 days if you’re over 60. The protein loss is too high. (bit unrealistic that one)
- DON’T overuse Viagra or combine it with excessive alcohol if you have high blood pressure or a weak heart.
- DON’T wear gold or expensive watches. You’ll loose them!
Submitted by : Ted Coxon
Oh yah, incase u guys get confused. Diz chick here is a Ladyboy =D