Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hot Hot Hot!

Misa Campo

Misa Campo Biography
Misa Campo is a Filipina Dutch barmaid from Montreal Quebec, Canada. She is an import model that frequents Hot Import Night events. She has graced the cover of several car magazines (Dsport, SuperStreet...), and has also been featured in Maxim . Before import modeling, she did some fashion model shoots.

Vital Stats:
Age:27
Date of birth:1980-01-01
Height:5'6" / 168 cm
Weight:120 lbs / 54 kg
Measurements:34C-24-34 / 86C-61-86
Hair:brown (long)
Eyes:hazel
Ethnicity:filipina/ dutch
Dress size:
Shoe size:7



Interviews

What is your ultimate sex fantasy? “I have a lot of time to fantasize so…, I have a lot of them. I always liked the thought of a sauna…, all hot and sweaty, mmmm turns me on so much. And then jumping into the shower afterwards, makin’ me hott thinkin’ bout it right now! haha.”

Where’s the craziest place you’ve ever had sex? “I think the edge of a balcony is the craziest place I had sex. A little risky, I know but, an amazing adrenaline rush. It made it double the pleasure.”

When did you first figure out that you wanted to become a model? “I first figured it out when I first tried it! I never really thought, “I want to be a model!” but, as soon as I did my first carshow I was like, “I have to do this more often”. Afterwards, I had my first couple photoshoots and realized how much I loved being in front of a camera. Ever since then, I just wanted to be a model!”

Have you ever faked an orgasm? “Faked an orgasm??? I don’t know what you’re talking about…., hehe.”

No comments: